As with any pageant, we do have some entry rules and regulations.
For details, we encourage you to shoot us an email or call us.
- The entrant shall have be a minimum of 17 years of age. Since the judging is based not so much on your health and upkeep but your small business or startup achievements, a maximum age is forgone.
- Has never acquired in criminal charges on general or citizen’s record. Valid or invalid, For or agains Civil, Religious or Tribal bodies which is recognized in any part of the world.
- Has never harmed or proven to harm kids.
- Usually used the prefix ‘’Miss’’ or equivalent before her name. Since we encourage single women to be entrepraurs and create something in the business or startup world, married women (Unless divorced) applications will be rejected.
- Shall be of good character and possession of charm, poise, personality and have beauty of face and figure. Also must be running a business venture (As a founder, CEO, CO-Founder) with a minimum income of $250,000 USD annually.
- Shall be of any height. No minimum height of 5 ft 7 inches is required in this pageant.
- Shall be a person whose background is not likely to bring into disrepute the Miss Francophonie Contest, current or previous ones an its titles / organizers.
- The entrant shall be a person born in or is a naturalized citizen of USA or Canada.
- Shall not have participated in any International Beauty Contest in 2006/2007.
- Undertakes to sign the Miss Francophonie Business Woman of 2018 contract if elected Miss Francophonie Business Woman.
If the entrant is a full-time model she must produce a sworn affidavit stating that she is not under contract to any other agency and should she win the Miss Francophonie Business Woman 2018 title, she will come under the exclusive management of the Miss Francophonie organization for a period of 6 months. This only applies to the contestant and not her business or small business venture. Also the contestant should adhere to the rules and regulations of the venue as well.